ES
COP
Su Cesta Está Vacía
Pero no tiene que ser.
Continue comprando.
agregado al carrito de compras
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-8 total de 8
Languajes
Clasificar Por

very effective

Publicado por Reviewer1653054 en ene. 23, 2012

I cannot compare it to other maca products out there, because this is the first one i try. But I wish i had known of this product sooner. It's like my body has improved its functioning on a wide level. I need less food. I feel more fit and alert. After a work out, a few drops of this stuff, and soreness and stiffness (a problem since my twenties) never get a chance. And I dare not say it, but hairloss seems reduced. I wonder if the effects will remain in the long run.

Very Good.

Publicado por 5406738091828943533 en oct. 14, 2016

On a personal note I would admit this product to have a genuine mystic affect on me. To make a long story short I would say that this product shows me the way to retrieve some of the very welcomed mental stamina I used to hold, and that got (evidently) temporarily diminished due to a couple of crises/burnouts I suffered in recent years. This life can be NO picnic that's for sure! Anyways, for a while I feared that I would remain in this vulnerable state, lacking drive & self confidence, BUT I must be doing something right and it is gradually coming back. I take this sparingly, when needed (about 25 drops in a 20oz. water bottle) and almost immediately I feel the 'alpha dog' character surfacing. Pure joy! to be able to feel yourself again, to feel comfortable in your own skin again, after such a long time. I'm back! and MACA is my new friend!

Maca

Publicado por 4746605449115518831 en oct. 25, 2012

Awesome stuff.

Good stuff

Publicado por Reviewer1328491 en abr. 08, 2016

Let's put it this way. We tried another brand and had to come back to this. It's working and really good.

Half alcohol

Publicado por 5173958864296091373 en may. 12, 2016

Half of this product is cane alcohol. I don't know if this is a preservative or what, but surely it must affect the potency of the herb? My fault for not reading the ingredients better.

Value for money

Publicado por 4802741011999820524 en dic. 18, 2016

If you use it for 30-40 days the results will be visible.

Ok

Publicado por 5308380037758140168 en sep. 04, 2016

Ok

Gracias por su respuesta!

This product was a great features

Publicado por 5758951975949514867 en feb. 26, 2017